Enjoy the Touch and Taste of the Granite Belt
Relax in one of our Villas and re-energise with the feel of the bush as you immerse yourself in our beautiful natural environment.
Whether it be Bird Watching, Herping or Interpretation, Emma Walton Guiding will showcase a variety of aspects of our environment. From flora and Fauna to ecological processes and climatic events, Emma will introduce you to the beauty of the bush.
Sunset Steps commences an hour before sunset. The journey meanders through the bush and over granite rocks, arriving at our lookout in time to witness the beautiful sunset views.
- Three hour guided experience
- Sunset drinks featuring Twisted Gum Wines
- Gathering together to reflect, discuss your experience and toast marshmallows around a log fire (this is subject to environmental conditions and may be substituted with an indoor fireplace gathering where marshmallow toasting is not permitted)
- Free mixed platter – antipasto & cheese
Conditions applying to this Package:
- This package can be incorporated with any of our other packages. Book your accommodation then book this package as an added deal
- Booking will be confirmed as soon as availability of guide is guaranteed
- For group bookings of 3 or more Villas, please phone reception as discounted prices may apply
- Private Tours can be arranged. Please phone reception for pricing
- A deposit of 50% for the guided tour is required at booking confirmation.
- Environmental condition/restrictions must be adhered to, which may from time to time, include the total ban of outdoor fires. In this instance an indoor location with a fireplace will be made available
- Toasting of marshmallows is not permitted indoors
- All general accommodation and Emma Walton Guiding conditions apply. Please refer to respective websites for details.